Mulberry’s In-House is an innovative in house employment law service providing your business or organisation with accurate, efficient and practical employment law advice whenever you need it, either on an ongoing basis or for a specific project: like having an in-house employment law team, without the overheads.
In contrast to larger offerings we provide a highly personal and bespoke service. We get to know your business and care for it as if it were our own.
We will work with your business to provide a fee structure that fits with your business or project, with no added costs.
Mulberry’s In-House starts from as little as £395 plus VAT per month, which includes all employment law advice and assistance, whether over the telephone or by email and the preparation of all required employment law documentation. We guide you through grievances, disciplinary matters, flexible working requests, variation of contractual terms, TUPE transfers, restructures and redundancies. Taking you through the more difficult HR scenarios so your business can thrive and grow.
What is covered under the scheme?
This scheme covers everything an in house employment law team might face including:
- ongoing support with all employment law questions and queries;
- drafting of contracts, internal letters/memoranda and policies;
- training managers and giving support for wider training to ensure compliance with employment law requirements;
- keeping you up to date with all the employment law changes as they happen and sending you regular updates as they happen so you can stay on track and ahead of upcoming changes as well as our monthly newsletter;
- we will guide you through:
- disciplinary and grievance procedures;
- redundancies and restructuring;
- sickness and other absence management;
- implementation of new terms and conditions;
- negotiating and drafting settlement agreements.
What is not covered?
In the unlikely event that your company is presented with an employment tribunal claim representation for this would need to be paid for at our hourly rate. However, as an In-House client this rate would be discounted.
We have worked with many of our clients over many years and the feedback is resoundingly that this service offers a uniquely high level of support as well as very good value for money.